BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Twitter Backgrounds »

Monday, October 17, 2011

Tired and anxious...

I'm tired of school and sick of Adelphi. I just want to get into a classroom and experience teaching already. I'm sick of the theoretical bullshit we read about and discuss in class, because it is THEORETICAL. And thanks to the awesome STEP program all I have learned is based on textbooks and class discussions. I mean it took four years for me to observe a real classroom, like really? And now it's not until my last semester of my Masters degree that I'll get a little taste of student teaching! What if I'm horrible at it? What if I'm not cut out for it? I'm a very hands on learner, and after semester of semester of TALKING about being in a high school classroom I just want to spend some real time in one already!

Well that's pretty much all I have to say for now, I don't really know what to talk about on this thing... I'm not in the mood for blogging right now, or ever really. Sorry.

0 comments: