BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Twitter Backgrounds »

Monday, November 7, 2011

My father is....original from journal

My father is a strange fellow. I can't sincerely say me and him have ever in my 22 years of experience truly understood each other. His way of thinking is a complete mystery to me, an unreasonable tradition of logic. Even when he tries his hardest to communicate with me I feel like I'm trying to decipher ancient artifacts, piecing together the little of what I know about him to make some sort of sense to me. The distance between us is great, and I'm ashamed to say a large part of that is my fault. But no matter how far my father seems I have always felt his love - I hope he feels mine too. Is it possible to love something you barely understand? I suppose that is one of the miraculous feats of the parent/child relationship. 

0 comments: